Along with all the new features for 2008 as the standard Rhino 700 FI, the Ducks Unlimited Edition gets Advantage Max-4™ High Definition Camouflage, a dealer installed windshield and sun top.
- The Ducks Unlimited Edition gets Advantage Max-4™ High Definition Camouflage, dealer-installed windshield and sun top.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls: A new steering wheel, left-side foot brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, center-mounted console shifter and parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and 12-volt accessory outlet render the Rhino totally user-friendly.
- 686cc liquid-/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. Maintaining constant belt tension reduces wear, gives instant throttle response and provides industry-exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: Double wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide maximum tire contact and amazing comfort while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and that great long-travel suspension system work together to provide the smoothest ride in the industry.
New for 2008
- All-new 686cc engine puts out plenty of broadband power. New four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Tough, blow-molded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
- New four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and a new parking brake is super convenient.
- Cool, comfortable new steering wheel and new passenger grab handles.
- Now with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
- New underhood tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
- CV joint protectors for long, trouble-free life.
- 686cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected beast makes this one the alpha Rhino.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling power in low and more performance in high.
- Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain lets out what little gets in.
- Specially designed full stainless-steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent overheating and keeps water and mud from entering the drive case.
- Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
- 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On-Command® system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer at all rpm.
- Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch can tow over 1,200 pounds.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens from either side.
- Aggressive Maxxis tires offer great traction, longer life and a comfortable ride.
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track of your fuel supply.
- Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
- Operator and passenger seat belts.
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank for long rides.
- Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type: 686cc liquid-cooled w/fan, 4-stroke; SOHC, 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0 x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) , 41mm
- Ignition: 32 Bit ECU
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R
- Engine Braking: All Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton;3-way locking differential; 2WD,4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc, twin piston
- Brakes/Rear: Dual hydraulic disc, twin piston
- Tires/Front: AT25x8-12 NHS
- Tires/Rear: AT25x10-12 NHS
- L x W x H: 113.6 x 54.4 x 73 in
- Wheelbase: 75.2 in
- Turning Radius: 153.5 in
- Ground Clearance: 12.1 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Dry Weight: N/A
- Bed Capacity: 400 lb
- Towing Capacity: 1212 lb
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & dual 21/5W brakelight
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD Multi-function display; speedo, odo, dual trip, hour, clock, fuel, and gear position
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
Price and specifications subject to change without notice.
Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.